THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, August 3, 2009

L.O.V.E ... I DO

just about finished to uploaded the album which taken in boss ROM.
from withdraw to edit to upload , was taken quite some times.
but yeah. not fully upload all pic. it's all most of my pic.
guess... gonna be comment by FB friends later.
well, this album really means alot to me and fully covered with happiness.
it's not easy for a man to propose a woman to be his last .
it's ain't easy from friends to couple .
it's all about two hearts beat in one ,
two heart work together ....
it's not easy for a commitment made and came true.
it's not easy for oneself from greediness to faithfulness.
L.O.V.E can end in stage of marriage it's a blessing.
I'm here to wishing all new marriage couple have a really
long lasting love in life.
there is coming up two more friends and also one of my sibling
which is eldest brother is going for their ROM in soon.
well, sometimes I may think when is my turn to ?
but yet , I'm still single think gonna be long long time to go .
well, once you hitting by the fate , that is your turn .

night owl mimiko. gotta slowly switch back regular rest time lo.
besides, just now there is a guy again ask me whether can copy my pic to his phone?
hmm... i guess... how many ppl out there is doing this ?even dun seek for
permission? yeah girls may too .. lol .i mean just copy those pic of ppl they admire.

well, i think i hit by 丘彼德 .
I guess i was really in love..
this time.. really so different...
He is so special.
and once in a while he would be telling me that he love me so.

wishing everything may goes well...
everything in my life...
I feel I was loved by ppl surrounded....
well, i don't mean kind of couple love. lol.
gotta pack up and get to bed lurr!
tomorrow, it's gonna be a Good day !

I love you -mahal kita-


0 comments: